Seafood Party Platters Are Available at Atlantic Seafood Market
With the holidays approaching, you're sure to have some food planning to do, even if you're just a guest. Be the life of the party with our Holiday Seafood Platters.
"Incredibly wonderful seafood. Order all your fresh and frozen fish from them. Known for their cocktail shrimp. It does not get better than this. This is definitely the place to go when you are entertaining and want the very best.” -Susan Monday, Zagat
50 Fun Fish Facts for ’15
Hello and happy New Year to all of our loyal fans! Since we're entering a new year, we figured there's no better way to start off than by showing you 50 new and interesting fish facts for 2015. Take a spin through our list and learn some strange, funny, and interesting things you never knew about our scaly little friends.
1. Despite being fish and not mammals, many shark breeds give birth to live young.
2. Under the right conditions (usually resulting from poor care), a Goldfish can lose its color.
3. During the disco era, a rather inhumane fad existed in which people would wear shoes with goldfish placed in compartments beneath their feet.
4. A Goldfish that is living under optimum conditions can live to be over 30 years old.
5. One more Goldfish fact for you: Did you know that the Goldfish can trace its origins back to China, where its ancestor the Carp first lived?
To read more, visit the Atlantic Seafood Market Blog.